Instagram is a large, visual social media platform that can be used for promoting your nonprofit organization’s cause and increase your supporters.
Instagram is one of the fasted growing social media networks with over 400 million people who actively use Instagram on a regular basis. That is a lot of people to support your organization! Instagram is a great platform for promoting your organization’s cause and increasing your supporters. It can be a great tool…
if it is used professionally and effectively.
Is your organization ready to fully utilize Instagram?
Are you ready for Instagram to direct people to your organization and become avid supporters of your cause?
If you are ready to dominate Instagram for your nonprofit organization, this email course is exactly what you need.
My Free eBook Will Guide You Through:
- Writing an incredible, noteworthy bio
- Purging the ugly and unwanted pictures in your current nonprofit Instagram feed
- Selecting a theme for you new and improved Instagram feed
- Designing visually appealing photos using stock photos
- Taking more desirable photos
- Editing your photos so they stand out on Instagram
- Generating the right hashtags that will get your organization noticed
- Posting with a purpose
- Creating a posting calendar
- Developing relationships with fellow nonprofit organizations and potential supporters
- Gaining a following of active supporters for your cause and organization
I have used all of these lessons in with my own Instagram accounts and have found success in the approach. I have also researched top nonprofit organizations and Instagram users to know exactly what they have done to become successful on Instagram for their organizations and businesses.
Not only will I share my secrets, but I will give you actionable tasks at the end of each lesson, so you come away having tried out everything you need in order to succeed.