Why is Instagram key for your Nonprofit Organization?
Instagram is a large, visual social media platform that can be used for promoting your nonprofit organization’s cause and increase your supporters.
Instagram is one of the fastest growing social media networks with over 400 million people who actively use Instagram on a regular basis. That is a lot of people to support your organization! Instagram is a great platform for promoting your organization’s cause and increasing your supporters. It can be a great tool…
if it is used professionally and effectively.
Is your organization ready to fully utilize Instagram?
Are you ready for Instagram to direct people to your organization and become avid supporters of your cause?
If you are ready to dominate Instagram for your nonprofit organization, then I have an eBook just for you!
How to Make a Killer Instagram for Nonprofit Organizations will guide you through the following:
- Writing an incredible, noteworthy bio
- Purging the ugly and unwanted pictures in your current nonprofit Instagram feed
- Selecting a theme for you new and improved Instagram feed
- Designing visually appealing photos using stock photos
- Taking more desirable photos
- Editing your photos so they stand out on Instagram
- Generating the right hashtags that will get your organization noticed
- Posting with a purpose
- Creating a posting calendar
- Developing relationships with fellow nonprofit organizations and potential supporters
- Gaining a following of active supporters for your cause and organization
Over the past 4 months I have been researching and studying successful Instagram accounts with thousands of followers. Now I want to share what I have learned with you.
Not only will I share the secrets I’ve learned, but I will give you actionable tasks at the end of each lesson, so you come away having tried out everything you need in order to succeed.